15.4.19

Miracle Thomas

Welcome, due to an impending Chicago trip, this will be the last 'new' show until Sunday, May 5th, when normal service will be resumed. Featured Artist in this weeks show is the new EP from Miracle Thomas "Expect A Miracle II". It's just what you would expect from this very talented young lady, smooth and soulful, and sure to raise her profile even more. Other new stuff comes from Detroit jazz man Gregg Holsey, and the latest release from UK soulman Kejam featuring Juanita Wynn, plus I dip into the current highly successful Victor Haynes set "Take It To The Top" another highly respected UK artist. The Undisputed Truth album "Truth Gon' Set You Free" has been very well received and it's not hard to see why so I thought I'd just remind how great it is.

I step back to 2017 for Elijah Blake's powerful "Hanging Tree" a song that really makes you sit up and take notice. For the Old Skool folks I have included two Archie Bell & The Drells classics both of which we're written by living Legend Prince Philip Mitchell a man with a back catalog has both a performer and writer that is truly incredible (I feel a Science of Soul Special coming on) you will be be amazed at his history. OK It's music time and thank you for bearing with me over the next couple of weeks I truly appreciate you.

Science of Soul playlist 14th April 2019
Hour One
Glenn Jones
The Whispers - Cant Do Anything Without Your Love
Barbara Blake & The Uniques - Superman
Undisputed Truth - Metamorphosis
Francisca Thomas - Clouds In My Mirror
OC Smith - Love Changes
Archie Bell & The Drells - I Just Wanna Fall In Love
Archie Bell & The Drells - Dancing To Your Music
Victor Haynes - Spend Some Time
Kejam ft Juanita Wynn - Let It Go
Gregg Holsey - Can't Stop
Elijah Blake - Hangin' Tree
Miracle Thomas - I Want You
Miracle Thomas - The Things That You Do
David Sea - Stay In My Arms



Hour Two
Surface - Can We Spend Some Time Together
Norman Connors ft. Glenn Jones - Melancholy Fire
Johnny Staton - It's Ok To Love
The Moments - All I Have
The Dramatics - My Ship Wont Sail Without You
Portia - He's Mine
Rahsaan Patterson - Sent From Heaven
Mel Carter - Who's Right Who's wrong
The Impressions - Miracle Woman
Miracle Thomas - Undercover Lover
O'Bryan - You & I
The Independents - Can't Hear Nobody Say
Tyrone Davis - In The Mood

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-