18.6.18

17-06-2018


Welcome to this weeks Science of Soul old Skool special, due to time restraints after my recent trip I have made it strictly classics this week, normal service will be resumed next week.
Thanks for your support and patience. Bill (tracklisting from BCR site, so may have errors)

Hour one
Family Reunion The O'jays
Dennis Edwards - Just Like You
Ali-Ollie Woodson - Drama In The Bedroom
L.j. Reynolds - Come Get To This
The Main Ingredient - You've Been My Inspiration
The Ohio Players - Sweet Sticky Thing
Will Downing - Something Special
The Whispers - Seems Like I Gotta Do Wrong
Eddie Kendricks - Can I
Ron Tyson - Got My Swagger Back
Ivy Jo Hunter - Yea,yea,yea
Yea,yea,yea - Ivy Jo Hunter
Hour Two
Four Tops - Main St People
The Undisputed Truth - Smiling Faces Sometimes
Skip Mahoney  & The Casuals - I Love You.mp3
Avant - You And I
Ms Monique - Interlude (Wsol) Intro Love Therapy Pt1
L V Johnson - It's Not My Time
Angie Stone - No More Rain (In This Cloud)
David Ruffin - Just Let Me Hold You For A Night
Little Anthony & The Imperials - I Don't Have Time To Worry
The O'jays - How Time Flies

Martha Reeves

BJ (Undisputed Truth)
Marshall Thompson (Chi-Lites)

Paul Riser/Ivy Joe Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-