4.12.17

Final Thanks Giving Soul Jam

Ty Causey
Welcome to this weeks Science of Soul, first-off  'thank you' to Dave Thomas for filling in for me on Black Country Radio over the past two weeks, he did a great job!
The Featured Album this week comes from the man who puts Fort Wayne, Indiana on the Soul map, that's Mr Ty Causey. His new set "God Is Love" is a collection of original Gospel tunes written by himself and this gives you a real insight into this mans character, music truly is his life. I got a chance to catch his stage show last week, he had a packed house 'steppin' and groovin'', no one left that venue disappointed that's for sure.  His album is widely available from all the usual outlets cdBaby & Amazon, etc.

Chuck + Wilton Crump
It was great to be at the final Thanksgiving Soul Jam held at the Star Plaza in Merriville last Month, and what a show that was! I ran in to so many friends it was amazing. So with that in mind I thought I would share that with you by way of the songs I was privileged hear at the live concert. The showstoppers for me were The Manhattans, I gotta say; 'Gerald Alston never disappoints' he bought the house down. It was great spending a couple of days with my Detroit family Charles & Rose Davis we had a blast as it always is. My new music today comes from the legendary Ohio Players and Marc Staggers' wonderful version of the Motown classic "This Old Heart Of Mine" but It's predominantly old school this week.

Ok on with the music, sit back and enjoy...

Sunday's playlist for December 3rd., 2017
Hour One
9th Creation - Mellow Music
Marc Staggers - This Old Heart Of Mine
Ohio Players - Reset
Will Downing - I Just Wanna Say Thank You
Stan Mosley - Sentimental Change
Luther Ingram - How I Miss My Baby
Tony Troutman - Try It One More Time
Ronnie Dyson - Heart To Heart
The Holidays - I'm So Glad
Ty Causey ft Tracy Taylor - You Love Me For Me
Ty Causey - Gonna Change Some Thangs
David Nevin - The Maze



Hour Two
The Stylistics - Hurry Up This Way Again
The Stylistics - Right As Rain
The Intruders - Cowboys To Girls
The Intruders - I Wanna Know Your Name
The Whispers - Is It Good To You
The Whispers - Olivia (Lost And Turned Out)
The Manhattans - If My My Heart Could Speak
The Manhattans - Goodbye Is The Saddest Word
Charles Davis - Your'e The One For Me
Wilton Crump - Give Your Love To Me
The Jacksons - Find Me A Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-