30.10.17

Chairmen Of The Board

Uvee Hayes
The new music on the Science of Soul this week comes from Southern soul man Vick Allen, and San Bernardino based James Grove who asks the question "What Happened To Soul Music," plus I dip into Justin Terrells' excellent "Love Session's" album that was released earlier in the year. The lovely Ms Gina Carey is back with a new single "Kissed By The Sun."

Jamus Grove
My Featured Album comes from Chairmen of the Board ft Ken Knox and as I am sure you'll be aware I've featured the title track "Words Left Unsaid" before, but now the album is officially available, I now will share 3 more tracks with you. Detroit soulman Bobby Helmz has finished-up his latest album "Changes" and it's due for release in the very near future, so I thought I tease you with the title track 'cus I'm sure you will enjoy. For the old school folks you get Chain Reaction, Bloodstone and name you might just have forgotten Carl Graves, plus also have a couple of track from one of my favourite ladies of soul Ms Uvee Hayes. OK sit back enjoy and please tell a friend about the Science of Soul.

Playlist for Sunday 29th. October, 2017
Hour One
Carl Graves
Bloodstone - My Kinda Woman
Gina Carey - Kissed By The Sun
Bobby Helmz - Changes
The Right Choice - Torn Between Two Lovers
Vick Allen - Do Thangs
Vick Allen - Crazy Over You
Chairmen of the Board/Ken Knox - Get Your Lovin'
Chairmen of the Board/Ken Knox - Each Morning I Wake Up
Richard Bailey ft Gary B Poole - All My Desires
Jamus Grove - What Happened To Soul Music
Justin Terrell - I Can Make You Smile
Beverly & Duane - We Gotta Stick Together



Hour Two
Billy Soul
Carl Graves - Baby Hang Up The Phone
The Chaparrals - Just Be You
Special Delivery - Oh Let Me Know It
Eddie Kendrick - Never Gonna Leave You
Chairmen of the Board/Ken Knox - No One Else
Uvee Hayes & Otis Clay - Play Something Pretty
Uvee Hayes - Your Love Gotta Hold On Me
Billy Soul Bonds - Stand By Me Girl
The Stylistics - Betcha By Golly Wow
The Chi-Lites - I Just Wanna Hold You Close
Chain Reaction - Never Lose Never Win
Coldfire - Time To Leave

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-