25.9.17

Stars On Broadway

Ble'z
It's Science of Soul time and thank you for stopping by. I am sure you know I have been featuring the new album from Lovebeams Productions over the last few months, well the main man behind Lovebeams is Mr Dwayne Palmer, D contacted me a couple of weeks back to say they now had hard copies of the album "Can We" and he had put one in the mail for me, the package arrived and when I opened it there was 2 cds "Can We" and an album from 2001 titled "Stars On Broadway" well I have to confess I didn't rush to open that one, I was expecting the usual Broadway show tunes ..... was I wrong it's packed with great tracks written by Dwayne and performed by top notch vocalists, to say I impressed is an understatement so this week instead of featuring a new release album I will be playing 3 tracks from this set. It is still available for down load from cdBaby and it's truly worth the investment. I hope you enjoy the tracks as much as I did.

I have new music this week from Atlanta based Todd B plus the current hits from Bigg Robb who's album "Born To Do This" is currently Number 1 on the Southern Soul Chart, and the new release from Ble'z, whos's a young lady out of Maryland. Also album tracking from Danny Keen, Leela James, Will Downing and there are a lot of old school jams cause I know just how popular they are in particular listen out for Timothy Wilson and O T Sykes. OK it's on with the music sit back and enjoy ..

Sunday's Playlist for 24th September 2017

Hour One
Dwayne Palmer
Ble'z - Black Girl Magic
Dazz Band - Heart Beat
Todd B - Messed Up This Time
O T Sykes - Come Be My Lady
Jason Weaver - Love Ambition
Will Downing/Avery Sunshine - I'm Feeling The Love
Danny Keen - I Can't Wait
Timothy Wilson - Just Another Guy On A String
Bigg Robb - Good Thang
Shoshana Bean - Never Untrue
Capathia Jenkins - In You
Leela James - I Remember



Hour Two
Coldfire - Whispering
Curt Jones - Can't Stop
Mel & Tim - It's Those Little Things You Do
Prince Philip Mitchell - Come To Bed
Midnight Star - Slow Jam
Capathia Jenkins - Take Me Away
Adrena - You Know About Jodie
Al Wilson - Touch & Go
Pat Lundy - I've Never Been A Woman Before
Bill Withers - Let Me Be The One You Need
The Delfonics - Can You Remember
Eric Nolan Grant - Reminds Me Of You


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-