30.1.17

H'Atina

Mr Bobby Finch
Wow .. that's the first month of 2017 gone time sure does fly, but thankfully great music still keeps coming. We have a sneak preview of Ty Causey's forthcoming project "TyAngles" due for release in early spring, the first single pulled from the album is a melodic slice of Soul/Jazz with a touch of Funk (checkout the add for the album @ the side of this page) I think you will like it. Detroit Soulman Bobby Helmz returns with a great new single "That Ain't Serious" and a new name to me William "Kooly" Scott has a killer remake of the Jeffery Osborne classic "Love Ballad" thanks to Garry Williams who incidentally presents a great show on Overseas FM Radio for bringing this to my attention, representing the ladies is the lovely Jureesa McBride her new release is a classic Southern Soul story "Single Husband".

Featured artist this week is Los Angeles based singer songwriter H'Atina her EP "Like A Butterfly" is set for imminent release if your a fan of the NeoSoul ladies this is gonna be right in your bag. My special bonus video is Brenda Perryman's excellent Detroit TV show and her guest on this edition is none other than the Detroit Soul ambassador Melvin Davis who can only be described as a living legend I loved this show it really gives you a glimpse of Melvin's warm personality he is truly one of the good guys.OK it's music time so sit back and enjoy and thank you for your continued support.

Sundays playlist for 29/01/17

Hour One
Johnny Bristol - You & I
Jureesa "The Duchess" McBride - Single Husband
Bobby Helmz - That Ain't Serious
Gordon Chambers - The Diamonds Inside
Melvin Davis - Thinking Of You
Bobby Finch - Get A Hold Of Yourself
H'Atina - Like A Butterfly
H'Atina - Why Should I
Jay King - Good Kinda Lovin'
Ty Causey - Ya Some Kinda' Wonderful
Lee Dorsey - Say It Again
Debbie Taylor - Never Gonna Let Him Know
Selina Albright - Didn't Cha' Know
Luther Vandross - Because It's Love



Hour Two
William "Kooly" Scott - Love Ballad
Shock - Why Should I Forgive You
Hunts Determination Band - She's On My Mind
The Montclairs - Make Up For Lost Time
Prince Phillip Mitchell - If It Ain't Love It'll Go Away
The Impressions - So Unusual
Maxine Braham - No Need To Pretend
Love Committee - Tired Of Being Your Fool
Soul Crusaders - I Sit In A Room
The Artistics - It's Gonna Be Alright
The Emotions - I Really Miss You
The O'Jays - You & Me

H'Atina info
This album is the first edition EP that describes the past 15 years of my life…the good, the bad, the sad, and the renewed. From new found love and commitment to deceit, heartache, and healing. Embracing new beginnings and realizing it’s never too late to start over, to begin again. During this journey in my life and music exploration, I received so much clarity. So, now I’m taking my time in life and in love. My music is always personal and I believe when you hear me sing and listen to my lyrics you will see ME. You will understand ME. You will embrace ME. Because I am human, like YOU. The best way for me to truly express myself is through music. This is ME...from happy to vulnerable to strong and unbreakable, and at peace, I share ALL of ME in my music, with a hint of jazz, neo-soul and R&B. Find me on Facebook

 
Melvin Davis was the guest on Branda Perryman Show this week

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-