5.12.16

Ty Causey

Ty Causey held up at finger point
It's that time of year again when Christmas is almost upon us, so just thought I'd remind you of the reason for the season, and feature Ty Causey's excellent festive set called "Christmas Flow," as you would expect from Ty it's slick and beautifully put together and not the same old tired Christmas songs, it includes 10 completely new songs composed arranged and produced by this incredibly talented man and one of the nicest guys in the business, a timeless album that I highly recommend.

I have just got back from my most recent trip Stateside, so I will featuring some of the amazing artists that I ran into with some at the Thanksgiving Soul Jam held at the Star Plaza that was just pretty amazing. When you have the likes of Bloodstone, Blue Magic, Enchantment, The Manhattans, The Dramatics & Lenny Williams in one house you know what I'm talking 'bout !!! 

Got the T-Shirt!
A big thank you to Mickey for keeping everything ticking over in my absence, as always. As I write this I have not set my playlist yet, so it will be a surprise to me too, but my selections will most likely reflect that the above show, lol. 

It will be the very last Science of Soul from our current studio's in Stourbridge,  Black Country Radio are moving to brand new building at Merry Hill Centre, I will include some photographs over the next couple of weeks just to let you see, and remember, tell a friend about the the Science of Soul pretty please.



Playlist for Sunday 03-12-2016
Hour One
Natasha Watts - Love Who You Are
DaPaul - In The Sun
The Lovelites - How Do I Tell My Mom & Dad
Mo B - Toast It Up
Bobby Hutton - 20 Years Later
Ty Causey - Christmas Flow
Ty Causey - Treasure For Life
Bloodstone - We Go A Long Way Back
Ty Juan - I Want Cha
Adrena - What About Joanne
Gene Chandler - I'll Remember You
Al Green - You Ought To Be With Me
Enchantment - It's You That I Need



Hour Two
Pat Stallsworth - Questions
Switch - I Wanna Be Closer
Skip Mahoney & The Casuals - Bless My Soul
The Whispers - I Was Born When You Kissed Me
Phil Perry - Closer To Heaven
Heaven & Earth - I Can't Seem To Forget You
Marvin Gaye - My Last Chance
Calvin Richardson - Home In A Minit
Ty Causey - Jesus Is The Reason For The Season
Prince Philip Mitchell - I Taught Her Everything
The Masqueraders - I'm A Travelling Man
The Manhattans - Picture Became Quite Clear


Ty Causey Biography is on his other podcast page

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-