9.2.15

Back To Normal

It's back to normal for this weeks Science of Soul, I had a wonderful time in Australia and laid the foundations for some exciting things to come during 2015. Thanks for all your messages and good wishes for the trip, I truly appreciate them,  Carmen and Michael thank you both because you guys are amazing. I got to say a big thanks to Mickey who as always quietly deals with my bad spelling and grammar for keeping the Pod cast and Blog updated, I can't even begin to tell you just how much work he puts in, I get the fun part playing the music.

Talking of music, lots of new stuff this week, and its been building up while I was away. Representing the ladies today we have Katrenia Jefferson, plus a completely new name to me, Mi'el but I am loving her new single "I Do," plus more from Carol Riddicks' classic new album. Not to be outdone by the ladies the fellas are coming in strong with Cleveland, Ohio's, Jeffery Charles' new release "Timeless" and it is very nice -  plus we a track from upcoming albums by my dear friend Randy Darbonne.

Mister smooth Will Downing is about to drop his new set on us, got the lead track ,"Never Say No," also making some noise is Robert H Fowler's "Out In The Rain,"  loving too the new release from Lil' Runt & Chip "I'll Be." Southern soul men Grady Champion and Ronnie Blu are sounding pretty strong too.

Old Skool lovers don't panic - there's plenty to groove-on for you guys. If your UK based, make a date in your diary for April 19th. 2013, the Funkster from outta space Mr George Clinton brings all things Funkedelic to the Birmingham's O2 Academy .... not to be missed. Like I said lots of new music this week so sit back enjoy and relax. click for podcast

This Weeks Play list 8-2-2015

Hour One
Jeffrey Charles - Timeless
Randy Darbonne - International Girl
Mi'el - I Do
Grady Champion - Bootleg Whiskey
Carol Riddick The Way You Say My Name
Jimmy 100% Stearling - I'm In Love With A ..
       .. Woman Everyone Is Talking About
Lil' Runt & Chip - I'll Be
Johnny Thomson - I'm Giving up On Love
Anthony Hamilton - Send Some Time
Katrenia Jefferson - 0h
Wll Downing Never Saw no
Jody Watley - To Be With Out You
Jessie Fisher - Don;t Cheat On Me

Hour Two
Lou Courtney - What Do You Want Me To Do
Anthony S. - There Is A Girl
The Whispers - Do They Turn You On
Ben E King - Family Jewels
Thelma Houston - Nothing Left To Give
Andre Lee - Tell Me What You Need
Lowel Pye - Never Leave Me Alone
Ronnie Bell - Cotton Candy
Eddie Holman - It's All In The Game
Keith Robertson - Don't Nobody Want To Be Here
Freda Payne - Just The Thought Of You And Me
Robert H Fowler - Out In The Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-