19.11.12

The Science Of Soul

 Thanks for returning back for some serious soul music. I'm sorry that I couldn't bring you a Podcast of my previous weeks show, as there was a technical fault at the Bridge involving a strange echo, but hopefully this week it will work for you.

If you like your soul music varied on a Sunday I recommend you listen to Gary Edward's 'Northern Soul & Motown' show from 7pm and Phil Tonk's 'Soul Boudoir' from 9pm on the Bridge. You might have noticed I'm a great lover of live music and my top three DVD's at the moment are; The Dells Live, The O'Jays 50th Anniversary Show & The Dramatics Live, the covers are shown on my right along with a few of the PCRL special tribute shows I've recorded over the years with Mickey Nold, please take time to listen as Ron Banks, Don Mancha & Gladys Horton are no longer with us.

Mickey's also added a two hour Curtis Mayfield tribute button, (bottom right.) If your a Facebook user like myself please click 'like' button on left and you can visit my FB page with big link at the top. On to this weeks show....enjoy!
The Menu For Sunday 18th November 2012:
Hour One
01 - Billy Paul - So Good To See You Again
02 - The Isley Brothers - Just Come Here To Chil
03 - William DeVaughan - Let's Kiss & Make-Up 
04 - Floyd Taylor - Give You All Of Me
05 - Mandrill - Starey Eyed 
06 - Chuck Jackson - I'm Needing You, Wanting You
07 - Sermon Saunders - Most Beautiful
08 - Barrington Scott-Henderson - Precious Girl
09 - Parliament - Chocolate City
10 - The Temptations feat: Ollie Woodson - Hoops Of Fire
11 - Anita Baker - Lately
12 - The Love Committee - Tired Of Being Your Fool
Hour Two
13 - Barry White - Midnight And You
14 - Willie Hutch - Anything Is Possible 
15 - Millie Jackson - There You Are
16 - Will Downing - Do You Really Know
17 - Lenny Williams - Sunshine
18 - Enchantment - Silly Love Song
19 - Unified Tribe - I've Got A New Groove
20 - Betty Wright & Roots - So Long, So Wrong
21 - The Impressions - Sooner Or Later
22 - Johnny Bristol - So Good
23 - Ruben Studdard - They Don't Make Them
24 - Bloodstone - Natural High

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-